If you’ve gone to the effort of capturing feedback, you’ll want to use it effectively to gain valuable insights. Customer churn is an increasing challenge for businesses around the globe. In the majority of cases, the customer holds all the power. If you don’t consistently meet your customers’ expectations there’s every likelihood that they will take their business to a supplier who does.
Customers are fickle and not as loyal as you think. This means that you need to mine your feedback for insights and understanding that may ultimately add R0, 000s to your bottom line. Unearthing these insights requires the best analytic available that enable you to make sense of the data, that you can use. And not weeks or months after the event – your analytics solution should enable you to make sense of the data in near real-time.
These days, there’s no excuse for difficult-to-understand or dashboards made for rocket scientists! Your analytics capability should be intuitive, powerful and accessible 24/7. You should be able to mould it to fit the needs of your business, rather than having to bend your organisation to fit the strictures of the tool. Based on our 19 years of feedback and analysis, we suggest the following list of requirements that you should consider when determining what you need from your analysis and reporting solution:
Dashboards – Reporting and Analytics
- Monitor and manage your service performance 24/7 through our intuitive and configurable, real-time dashboards
- Hone in on issues in real-time using our live alerts, enabling you to address and resolve service issues straight away
- Categorise, quantify and analyse open-ended responses at the click of a button
- Get the right insights to the right people to drive business decisions
- Make smarter decisions and quickly prioritise improvements that will have the greatest impact
- This will all improve your bottom line and reduce churn