Keep your entire team happy and productive by asking for, and acting on, candid employee feedback. Take the first step toward a better workplace today.
Hire and Keep Quality Personnel with Employee Surveys
Every employee has a voice, but it’s not always heard. If your staff feels unvalued, under-appreciated, or overlooked, they’ll look for opportunities elsewhere. Get insight from your valued employees and hear their opinions when you conduct a staff satisfaction survey. From the food you serve in the cafeteria, to the benefits offered, to your leadership, the survey results from a workforce questionnaire that can give you the data you need to help avoid staff turnover and create a productive and rewarding working environment. Surveway can help you to you gain the knowledge you need to attract and retain the best hires for years to come.
Five Tips to Get a Great Response from Your Personnel Survey:
- Keep it casual. Don’t use language that’s stuffy or overly technical. Keep your employee survey questions conversational.
- Provide incentives. Offer small gifts or prizes for completing the employee survey, or create contests among departments for the highest response rate.
- Make it anonymous. Be sure your employees know their employee survey answers are 100% anonymous. In order to gain the most insight, you’ll want to communicate their feedback is completely safe.
- Let them know they’ve been heard. If your employees feel like their feedback is going into a black hole, they’ll be less likely to participate again. Offer an employee survey presentation to show what knowledge has been gained, and what’s being done with the survey results.
- Ask about things your employees care about. Employee survey questions about commutes, food, benefits, and working environment can help get the conversation started.