The ShopandTell Mystery Shopping Solution enables you to monitor the performance of your operations, ensure compliance with standards and procedures and measure the customer experience. All the steps to manage this process in-house are automated with results available in real time.
The solution is built on the web based Kinetica CX platform, requires no on-site IT support and is provided as a service (SaaS – Software as a Service) accessible over the Internet. Surveway manages and supports all hardware and software in secure data centers and ensures 24/7 web access.
ShopandTell comprises of two key elements: the Web Portal from which the system is managed and the real-time data and results viewed and the Survey Forms accessible on any mobile device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
The Web Portal is where all details relating to the locations, surveys, schedules and shoppers are set-up, and the analysis and reporting take place. This is a secure website with access controls – allowing you to decide who is able to view your data and manage any part of the secret shopper process.
The Survey Form contains the questions and/or data fields to be captured by a shopper when visiting a location, and is accessed via a web link sent to the shoppers by text message or email. These links work on all smart phones, tablets and PC’s that are on-line with internet connectivity. Shoppers complete the surveys on the spot and the results are available instantly in the web portal and can be automatically emailed to selected users.
Over 16 different question types – many of which are pre-configured with commonly used rating scales and terminology, ensures that any Secret Shopper survey can easily be implemented.
Surveys can be password protected – ensuring the integrity of data collected – and search functionality allows for individual locations to be easily selected from a master-file.
Multiple results dashboards can be created and we offer a library of reporting widgets that are fully user configurable. This ensures users get to see the data relevant to them in the format they require.
The benefits of managing a mystery shopping program in-house as opposed to outsourcing it is that you are in control and can change questions and schedule shops based on your requirements. This is important to gain more meaningful insights into the performance of your operations.
The ShopandTell solution lets you:
· Identify all the locations you want to monitor
· Classify them according to type (e.g. dining, retail, bookstore, etc)
· Create surveys for each location type based on the things you want to monitor
· Recruit and identify shoppers
· Schedule shops
· Instruct shoppers by text message and/or email when and where to shop
· Distribute survey links by text message and/or email
· Shoppers can collect feedback using the smartphones, tablets or PC’s
· Shop results can be emailed immediately to responsible managers for review and possible follow-up action
· Detail drill down reporting and analysis is available via a secure web portal
· Summary reports can be scheduled to be sent on a weekly or monthly basis to users without the need to access the portal
· Issues can be raised and assigned to any staff member for follow-up purposes and the system will keep track of the status of each issue
Surveway provides a range of services to get your mystery shopping program up and running in as little as two weeks including:
· Consulting and needs analysis
· Survey/checklist templates for a range of location types
· System configuration and testing
· User training
Surveway also provides its mystery shopping program on an outsourced basis in which case it will recruit, manage, schedule and reimburse shoppers. Results are provided to clients by email and via a secure web portal.